- Personal Information – This is information that can be used to identify an individual person. Examples are Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email Address.
- Sensitive Information – This is information that can be used to access the property of an individual. Examples are Usernames and Passwords, Credit Card Numbers, Government Issued Identification Numbers.
- Information Collection – This is where information is transmitted to Custom Product Design and Development by the application.
The Business allows customers to send an email to Support at Support@CustomProductDesignandDevelopment.com
- The header of an email contains sensitive and personal information which includes the sender’s and receiver’s email addresses, Internet Protocol (IP) Address of the sending and receiving email servers, a decryption code with which the receiving email client can decrypt the email, and other information provided by the sending email server for Internet routers to deliver the email to the receiving email server.
- The body of an email must be in U.S. English. Emails received by Support which are not in U.S. English will be returned to the sender. This prevents Support from having to use online translating services which would violate transmission policy 4a. It also establishes that the sender is responsible for translations and the content of the email transmitted to and from any translation service because if the email is not in U.S. English then Support will not know if it contains personal or sensitive information as defined in Terms 1a and 1b.
- The body of an email can contain both Personal and Sensitive information. The Business will not store any emails containing sensitive information. The Business will not reply with any sensitive information. The Business may re-encrypt and store emails containing personal information as described in Collection 3a and 3b. The Business may re-encrypt and reply to emails containing personal information as described in Transmission 4a.
- The attachments to an email can contain both Personal and Sensitive information. The Business will not store any attachments containing sensitive information. The Business will not reply with any attachments containing sensitive information.
- No personal or sensitive information is copied or stored outside of an email.
- Emails are collected and stored in their encrypted state on Trusted Cloud email servers. For more information visit https://www.microsoft.com/TrustCenter
- Emails that are received by Support are re-encrypted and stored on a passcode secured iPhone and/or Windows Credential secured PC using a custom security policy which does not allow remote logon.
- Emails received by Support are only re-encrypted and transmitted back to the email address of the sender as a part of the reply by Support and not transmitted to any 3rd Party.
- The legal jurisdiction for this policy is Ada County, Idaho State, USA.